Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Missing my fake twin!

Even though I hear from her daily, I still miss my faux twin, Kels. Here are some cute twin pics from a night when we were asked to be tweedle dee and tweedle dum(or tweedley deedley dee since neither of us wanted to be the 'dum' twin!) for an Alice in Wonderland photoshoot. I think the waitress at Leo's might've been confused why we were dressed the same... and why we were wearing such crazy eyelashes!

Our awesome eye make-up was done by the fabulous Patrick Boltinghouse of VG Cosmetics


 
This picture makes me laugh. It's like where's waldo(s).
 


Dressing up like this reminded me of how it was so cool (or so I thought) to dress up as a twin with someone in middle school. I think we even had set twin days. Did any of you ever do this?
<3, Lindsey

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Ya'll two really do look alike! And yes, twin day in middle school was always awesome to do with your BFF! Haha

    xo, Dani Dahl

    ReplyDelete
  2. My BFF in middle school and I went to the mall photo place and got pictures taken (think awkward family photos type pictures) together in identical outfits. I'm pretty sure we both also had perms at the time. ahhh those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember having the exactly same romper with my friend, and we wore them once on the same day - then my mum thought it was fun to take photo of us with Leonardo DiCaprio poster ! Haha. Don't think there's been any since.. But those are so fun, especially if the people look a like, just like you two with all the make up & similar hair ^^
    That photo where's many people in costumes is truly great, like poster of movie or play! ^^

    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend Piper and I had a Sears photo session at the end of eighth grade...we both were wearing bleach-splattered flare jeans from Old Navy. There were quite a few shots of us in the "Charlie's Angels" pose. Oh yes, it actually happened...braces and all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what awesome costumes and WOW are you sure your not really twins?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Haha...I used to do that with my friend in primary school all the time! Those eyelashes are pretty impressive :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog

    http://lilylovelock.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love you guys! Too freaking cute. I need a female friend, haha!

    ReplyDelete