Friday, April 6, 2012

TGIF

Friday!! After work today I am going to get some sewing done with my awesome intern, Chelsa!


Here are some outfits from this week:)

Wednesday:





F21 blouse, black stretch pants: Zenana Outfitters found at TJ Maxx, shoes: Nine West (scored in the sale room at Von Maur for $35!).


Thursday:




This treat was waiting for me at work!
Free People lace dress (a hand-me-down from Kelsey!) worn with a black satin slip underneath, Betsey Johnson Tights(I love these!!! Spent a little more than I should have on these, and sadly they have already ripped at the foot, but don't worry I sealed the run with some glittery nail polish.) , Betsey bow earrings, and Black patent heels that you can't see haha.

Don't know what I'm wearing today yet, but I should probably figure that out ASAP! Time to go to work:)

Lindsey

Wanted to update to show you my nails! My intern and I went to the fabric store then instead of sewing we got our nails done then had orange leaf! mmm!




7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. come over!! I can ALWAYS use more help! And I love teaching people new things:)

      Delete
  2. Those tights are adorable ! ^^
    Nice looks :>

    Happy Easter!

    x Satu

    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew that lace dress would find better purpose in your closet than in mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comment ! ^^ Just found out that you ARE on bloglovin' so following back :>

    x Satu

    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these looks, that dress is so so chic.

    P.S.Enter my awesome giveaway
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2012/04/easter-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That exaggerated bow neckline is adorable! Love this look for spring...I can see it paired with a printed floral skirt for day...great mix!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS in honor of my blog’s 2yr anniversary…would love for you to stop by and check it out!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete