Friday, March 16, 2012

Luck be a Lady

What are your St Paddy's Day plans? I don't have any this year but it does remind me of how much fun I had last year!

Last year I made two very green dresses!  (The first dress is still available here.)

 Model: Alana

Photos by Alisabeth; Model: Kelsey!
There was a parade downtown and Kelsey and her salon at the time, The Fix, had a spot in the parade so I decided to dress Kelsey and make her the St Patrick's Day Princess! Well maybe that wasn't the intention, but that is what a little girl in the parade thought when she saw her! Awww.  Since I was sortof an "honorary member" of the salon I got to march right along with them! We both got to show off our Skimpily Clawd originals!


The paparazzi found us!

Hope you have a happy St Patrick's Day!

Lindsey


Follow our blog with Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment